Woo Gallery & Boutique Hotel is situated in the historic district of Phuket Town which includes five main streets; Rasada Rd, Phang Nga Rd, Thalang Rd, Dibuk Rd, and Krabi Rd. Thalang Road is one of the most popular streets, bustling with tourists browsing the many boutique stores and cafes.
From Thalang Road it is easy to access some of the town’s best attractions. Visit The Historic Sino-European and buildings such as; Baan Chinpracha, China Inn Café & Restaurant, Phuket Provincial Hall, Phuket Philatelic Museum.
Phuket Town is also very convenient for day trips and onward travel with Rassada Pier just 20 minutes away, offering regular ferry departures to Phi Phi Islands and Krabi. Phuket International Airport is 30 kilometers from our hotel in Phuket Town.
Woo Boutique Hotel :
43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangna Rd, T. Talad Yai, A. Muang Phuket 83000
firstname.lastname@example.org or 66 81 691 3501 / 66 76 353 719
Moh Seng Historic House Museum
78 The Old Town Phuket. Thalang Rd, T. Talad Yai, A. Muang, Phuket 83000
Open daliy : 10.00 AM - 05.00 PM.
Admission Fee or Group Reservation : email@example.com or 66 81 691 3501 / 66 76 353 719
- Soi Rommanee
- Tourism Authority of Thailand Phuket Branch
- Tourism information centre
- Conservative Tourism by The Old Town Community of Phuket
- Phuket Peranakan Nithat Museum / Phuket Museum
- Phuket Thaihua Museum
- Saeng Tham Shrine / Pud Jor Shrine / Jui Tui Shrine
- Monkolnimitr Temple
- Christian Church
- Local Fresh Market bus station & Street arts
- Bank Street: Bangkok Bangk, Kbank, SCB, KTB BOA
- Local food
- Phuket Local Farbic Shop
- Supermarket Lime Light